Through our affiliation with Minnesota Community Foundation, a community fund like the Hibbing Foundation can serve as an “umbrella” for a group of related funds benefiting our community.
A ‘Family of Funds' is usually arranged under the community foundation's main fund (Hibbing Foundation – the general unrestricted endowment fund) at Minnesota Community Foundation and has benefits for both donors and the Hibbing Foundation.
Funds where only the interest is available to grant.
- Hibbing Foundation General Endowment
- Hibbing High School Foundation General Endowment
Funds where both the principle and interest are available to grant.
- Hibbing Foundation Grantmaking Fund
- Hibbing Foundation Operating Fund
Funds that are endowed and are advised-on by the Hibbing Foundation advisory board or other established advisory boards.
- John and Katherine Boentje Fund
- Carl M. and Dolores M. D’Aquila Family Fund
- Linda Forti Fund
- Robert L. ‘Butch’ Hamre Fund
- June B. Hendrickson Fund for Academic Competitions
- Hibbing High School Auditorium Fund
- Hibbing High School Organ Fund
- Jeno F. and Lois Mae Paulucci Fund
- Bruno and Sylvia Perell Family Fund
- James H. Ryan Family Fund
- John and Nancy Ryan Family Fund
Funds that are established by the non-profit for its own benefit.
- Friends of the Greyhound Bus Museum Fund
- Hibbing College Foundation General Endowment Fund
- Life Enrichment for the Elderly General Endowment Fund
Funds that are established with gifts from individuals designated for a named non-profit.
- Katheryn Pedrotti Hibbing Library Fund
Funds that are established by a donor(s) and they advise on the grant making.
- John ‘Butch’ Emanuel Memorial Fund
- Hilligoss Family Foundation
- Rosy Frost Kirk Fund for the Performing Arts
- Spanner Family Fund
- Owens-Pesavento /Dr. Benjamin P. Owens Family Foundation
- David and Pamela Perell Family Fund
- Sylvia P. Perell Fund
- The Hoffman Saccoman Family Foundation
- Francis J. Ryan Special Needs Donor Advised Fund
Funds that are established for the purpose of providing scholarship support.
- Hibbing High School Scholarship Fund
- Charles and Fern Archer Scholarship Fund
- Katherine Hessler Scholarship Fund
- Mickey Kelly Scholarship Fund for the Performing Arts
- Leonard V. and Doreen M. Kotula Memorial Scholarship Fund
- William H. Larson Hibbing Rotary Scholarship Fund
- Lion’s Club Scholarship Fund
- Anna Soldenski Scholarship Fund
- Lempi Underwood Scholarship Fund
- John and Betty Adamich Family Scholarship Fund
- Jean L. St. Jean Hannigan Scholarship Fund
- The Roy Carlson Scholarship Fund